AMA Round Tables
Round table discussions are a highly effective and direct way of developing links with key potential clients, positioning the company as a central player within the scope of the discussion topic and offering a tremendous opportunity to generate excellent material for publication through valuable practitioner perspectives and insights.
- Position your company as a ‘thought leader’ in the sector
- Direct contact with key potential customers
- Generate publicity with an article on the key findings
Finding the right people
Through our journalistic experience in chairing and organizing round table discussions for magazines over many years, we have developed a wide network of senior level supply chain practitioners from across a broad base of industrial sectors. Our contacts database is being continually refined and added to through commissions to chair such debates for leading conference organisers.
How does it work?
We undertake to:
- Define the topic
- Work with you to draw-up a target list of invitees
- Source the venue
- Generate and issue the invitation
- Follow-up on driving attendance
- Organise and pull together the event
- Chair the discussion
- Generate an article on the key findings
- Pursue the placement of the article in a target publication
- All you need do is turn up on the day.