How AMA’s Logistics PR can help:
AMA’s Logistics PR consultancy has a proven track record in delivering powerful, well written and pertinent press material for the logistics, supply chain and wider business media. As ex-editors of the industry’s foremost publications, we understand supply chain management, logistics, materials handling and fulfilment issues. Lloyd Arkill, Ross Matthews and Nick Allen, between them, have over 50 years’ journalistic experience as editors in the supply chain and logistics sectors – networking, gathering knowledge and developing an intricate understanding of the industry.
What makes our logistics public relations stand out?
- Our in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the subject
- Our extensive network of contacts – practitioners, academics, corporate
- Our close relationships with the key supply chain, logistics, materials handling, procurement and business media
- Our journalistic contacts across the broader business media
- Our expertise and experience as ex-editors of leading business publications
- Our broad network of specialist writers
In summary, our logistics public relations will tap into and complement the intellectual capital of your business.